Subscribe

For Free Update.

Kamis, 21 Agustus 2014

True Story LDR - Long Distance Relationship Indonesia - Japan


True Story LDR - Long Distance Relationship
(Indonesia - Japan)

This story about indonesia and japanese people...

Did you've long distance relationship. if hasn't been, you have to tried this one!!!

Name:
Indonesia Boy as " Lucky " or Me
Japanese Girl as " Hiroko "



Telling my heart to her

Lucky loves japan, such as the culture, language, anime, warm people include the woman
so chatting with japanese people in facebook in Pico app. The first his intentions is to learn the Japanese language.
But Lucky friend have japan friend, so Lucky start chatting with hiroko. Hiroko is Lucky friend in facebook too...
Before, this gilr really love indonesia too like a culture and friendly people...

a few days, they exchange id skype...
after a few days chatting on skype, she bought a webcam.  I can see her face directly in skype, honestly I liked her. LOL...

The day after tomorrow, i tell my feeling to her that i love her. and she rejected his love cause she can't trust with long distance reletionship. But a few days later she accepted his love, but just make a relation on internet


Seriouslly

About 3 month since she accept me, she want to met with Lucky/me and she said to flight to indonesia. and i asked her to know my friend. My friend work in Embassy of Japan in Indonesia. So my girl asked to my friend about indonesia. cause she scared to came to indonesia because her mother say " have terrorist in indonesia, you wanna die in there " and she listen from a lot of news too. But before she had 3 times come to jakarta, indonesia...

But she really want to go, although her mother do not allow.
After my friend tell about indonesia to my girlfriend, she believe that indonesia as not as bad story of my mother. and news about terrorist in indonesia it's just hoax...

And few days, She bought a ticket to flight to Jakarta, Indonesia and she sent her money to booking a hotel


First time meet with her

19 Januari 2012, i picked up her in Soekarno Hatta International Airport.
Her friend and boyfriend also picked up hiroko too in airport. We have make a deal that we will met in 2 gate

After 30 minute, i back to first gate and i see a beautiful girl, short, and she's talking with taxi driver
I try to closer to her and i spell her name and she smile too me. hahahaha
When she met to me, i thought she will say "we brake" LOL
She's more beautiful in my eyes when i met with her, then on skype...
and her friend call her and we go to friend's house

I hesitate she loves me, but when we walk to the mall in jakarta, her hand always hold my hand and i believe to her that she loves me


This story when she cry...

When i asked her to bandung, i asked her to bird market. A lot of people look at us.
She cried also screamed and she said "don't looked me, i'm beautiful but please don't looked me" (japanese language)

And i ride a motorcycle with her and she screamed fears and she said "kowai kowai" in japanese language (it's means she scared) she also amazed with a road motorcycle and jammed full

So many stories we have, but cause this is about privacy. LOL



This their Picture





This ring symbol of our loyalty
Vacation in hill with arab tourists
Public transportion is Angkot









Photo updated on January, 27





Source by Kaskus



Comments
1 Comments
Facebook Comments by Media Blogger

1 komentar: